Det taktiske og hektiske kampvogssnpil World of Tanks må i den grad siges at hvae fundet sit publikum, og nu har free-to-play spillet fået en ny opdatering, der skulle gøre grafikken lidt mere behagelig at kigge på. 9.9-opdateringen er allerede ude nu, og her er hvad den indeholder:
• Steel Hunt and Supply Swarm Events - The Domination event will be supplemented with two new modes: Steel Hunt and Supply Swarm. Both of these modes will have their own rules and objectives, and will be released progressively. Stay tuned for more info coming soon!
• New Vehicles - Update 9.9 will bring two new vehicles to the game: The Spähpanzer 1.C and the Heavy Tank No. VI. The former is a German Tier VII light tank that will replace the Aufklärungspanzer Panther, and the latter is a Japanese Premium Tier VI heavy tank that is a version of the legendary Tiger. Stay tuned for more info coming soon!
• Changes to the Map Swamp - The map "Swamp" will be reworked with this update to have more balanced gameplay
• Some Fixes in Armour Mechanics - Once version 9.9 goes live, certain vehicles will undergo some changes and fixes in their damage models, which will result in changes for frontal armour effectiveness.
• Graphical Improvements - The visual quality of the game will be improved for both Standard and High Quality clients. This will be particularly evident in the quality of shadows and water. These improvements will also translate into a better game performance.
• Changes in Clan Wars - There will be a change in the display of Global Map battles in the statistics with version 9.9. It will be possible to access the performance of players by separate statistics for the Global Map, and those will not be mixed with random battles statistics.
• Vehicles Reworked for HD - This update reworks a total of 14 vehicles for HD quality, including some of the most popular tanks like the AMX 50 100, FCM 50 t, T-62A and VK 36.01 (H).
World of Tanks er blandt andet kendt for sin dedikerede spillerbase, og lige så engagerede udviklere, og det er derfor ingen overraskelser at se støtten fortsætte til det populære online-spil. Er der nogen af jer derude, der kan prale af at være garvet kampvognsfører i spillet?