LIVE
HQ
logo hd live | Pepper Grinder
See in hd icon

Chat

X
      😁 😂 😃 😄 😅 😆 😇 😈 😉 😊 😋 😌 😍 😏 😐 😑 😒 😓 😔 😕 😖 😗 😘 😙 😚 😛 😜 😝 😞 😟 😠 😡 😢 😣 😤 😥 😦 😧 😨 😩 😪 😫 😬 😭 😮 😯 😰 😱 😲 😳 😴 😵 😶 😷 😸 😹 😺 😻 😼 😽 😾 😿 🙀 🙁 🙂 🙃 🙄
      Dansk
      nyeste
      Atrás

Sjov og off-topic

Alt det sjove og alvorlige - fra spiljokes til filosofi

Jeres Yndlings Citater

"he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"

-Hunter S. Thompson
      "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man"
      You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake ~Tyler, Fight Club

Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer.... Maybe self-destruction is the answer. ~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 6

It is only after you've lost everything that you free to do anything ~Tyler, Fight Club

Ford, you're turning into a penguin, stop it! Fra the Hithchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
      Note to self: Dont drink tap water at Jerry Garcia's
      Den her er til ære for KingkongDK:

"Selvom jeg havde svømmebriller på, lykkedes det mig alligevel at få kokos i øjet"
      "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"
      "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man"
      lad der blive lys!
      - Gud
      GR's Minecraftere ® Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.
      "En død er en tragedie, en million er statisik."

"Deep in the darkness of the mind, lay the beast"
      Jeg har talt. Gamertag: Greven of Atown
      "If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you." - ChuckNorrisFacts.com
      Rain is falling like rhinestones from the sky
      Citerer DreXorZ:
      "If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you." - ChuckNorrisFacts.com

Let the festivities commence...
      "For some people, the left testicle is bigger than the right one. For Chuck Norris, each testicle is bigger than the other." - ChuckNorrisFacts.com
      Rain is falling like rhinestones from the sky
      Citerer DreXorZ:
      "For some people, the left testicle is bigger than the right one. For Chuck Norris, each testicle is bigger than the other." - ChuckNorrisFacts.com

So true
      Eat Nutella! - TNKz
      Citerer kosen:
      "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"

klasse film - Boondock Saints -

andet godt citat er "What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity"
      Some people play hard to get. I play hard to want
      Citerer Zagona:
      Citerer kosen:

klasse film - Boondock Saints -

Boondock saints ER en klassefilm. Men det citat er fra Pulp Fiction
      Jeg får ret og jeg får fred
      ahhh..men siger de ikke noget lign i Boondock ??

dette er også klasse citat, Dolph; Jeg kender faktisk en baseball-kølle, der er meget villig med at møde dit hoved
      Some people play hard to get. I play hard to want
      "You know, sometimes you come along a guy that you shouldn't have fucked with...(tænder sin cigaret, puster ud)... that's me."

Watler Kowalsky (Clint Eastwood) Gran Turino
      "Tilgiv dem Fader, thi de ved ikke hvad de gør".
      Citerer Zagona:

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii...et spiritus sancti."
      ''Why did you star playing a guitar?'' ''I wanted to get laid. ALOT''

" If Stupidity Dies, Boys Will Be They Only One To Survive"

En havde skrevet det i en bog fra skolen.

Og LOL ROLF ELMAO Det er gejl at sige
      Hvorfor være klog...Hvis piger vil have en alligevel:D
      Citerer Zagona:

Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god

Eller

And shepherds we shall be,
      for thee my lord for thee.
      Power hath decended forth from thy hand
      so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
      And we shall flow a river forth to thee
      and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
      In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti

Eller

When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold in judgement, I will take vengance upon my enemies and I shall repay those who have hazed me. Oh Lord, raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints.
      "

Jeg er freak for at kunne huske dem alle 3i hovedet
      Where are the sleepless nights i used to live for?
      Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town

Fra army of darkness
      "I don't hold grudges, but i got a good memory"
      når løven jager må nogen dø, men der er altid mad, til den der følger løven.

sagt af zuluen hlubi i wilbur smiths når løven jager
      R.I.P Dio, most awesome man ever
      • tobi
      • tobi
      I pity the fool.
      It is all about games not consoles.
      "Mange musikere ville give deres højre arm for denne guitar... men hvad de vil med den derefter har jeg endnu ikke regnet ud!"

Bazzinga!
      • myre
      • myre
      'A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.'

- Douglas Adams
      Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook
      "Who are the people most opposed to escapism? jailors"
      C.S. Lewis
      Bye bye

For at kommentere skal du være logget ind. Bliv medlem her - bliv medlem nu!